Thursday, May 14, 2009

ZOO

My mom I took the kids to the zoo. It was a nice day to be at the zoo. Amanda liked feeding the giraffes.




Jacob and Amanda riding the train at the zoo. I love that Jacob has his arm around Amanda. 2 cute!!!









Amanda's first popscile. She took a bite and put it on the ground.

I was getting ready to go the store. I told Amanda let's go bye bye. She ran to her room and got her purse. I thought it was too funny. Now she loves taking it with her.

In other news Carson got promoted twice at work he is now a team lead. That means he is a manager responsible for helping and training newer reps he also got a nice raise.

3 comments:

Caralee said...

Oh, how I miss the Cheyenne Mtn Zoo! It was our absolute favorite place when we lived in CO. We tried to go every week. We definately got the most out of our season pass. Baylee still loves to look at the pics of her at the zoo, especially with the giraffes. I can't believe your baby is growing up so fast! What a doll!

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! We have a zoo here but it's tiny...so tiny it only costs $1 to get in. I LOVE how Amanda ran to get her purse! Too cute!

Pepple said...

So cute!! I really miss the Cheyenne Mtn zoo! Reading your post made me miss CO all together. Amanda is such a doll.