Here is an update on Carsons shed. He has all the walls up and wrapped with tarpaper. He is going to put in two doors. I am thankful that he is so handy.
Oh boy it's Amanda's first day in Nursery. We took her in, and she ran right to the boat and got in. When we left we said bye and her quick reply was BYE!!! She did great and we are so excited to really pay attention in class. Amanda 1 1/2 years old.
I am so jealous. Capri still needs Daddy to be in nursery or she starts throwing fits...and she is already 2! Any secrets you want to share? She looks absolutely adorable in her sunday dress!
2 comments:
I am so jealous. Capri still needs Daddy to be in nursery or she starts throwing fits...and she is already 2! Any secrets you want to share?
She looks absolutely adorable in her sunday dress!
Ahh Amanda looks so sweet in that picture! I can't believe she just went right into nursery! Way to go!
Post a Comment