This was Amanda 's first birthday!!! We had a party with family and friends. She loved the cake. It was all over her and everything around her.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Lana at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was Amanda 's first birthday!!! We had a party with family and friends. She loved the cake. It was all over her and everything around her.
Posted by Lana at 12:44 PM
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like so much fun. I can't believe she is one. Where does the time go? She is sooooo adorable. I can't wait to meet her someday. Love and miss you guys!
Cute birthday pictures! I love the cute small little cake with the flower-did you make that? Way cute! Congrats Amanda for turning 1! Count your blessings that she is 1, beautiful and healthy! You guys deserve it!
Post a Comment